1. What we do
At Scancare we create, provide and support a suite of software applications that improve process management for healthcare, while helping investors, hospitals and practice management realise improved utility from their investment in medical assets.
2. Scancare commitment
Scancare is committed to meeting the requirements of the Quality Management System and achieving our Quality Objectives. Our Director of Operations provides leadership and demonstrates commitment via communication, enthusiastic promotion, and provision of resources needed to effectively implement this policy. All staff are supported and encouraged to have a customer focus, strive for continual improvement and achieve quality outcomes in accordance with this policy.
3. Quality objectives
Scancare Quality objectives are to:
- provide customers with consistent quality Scancare products and ongoing support to approved specifications;
- meet our contractual obligations with a view to achieving customer satisfaction, reputation enhancement and repeat business/sales through the effective application of our Quality Management System;
- ensure that personnel have the appropriate qualifications, licences, competencies and skills to perform their assigned tasks and functions to the required standard;
- allocate resources to facilitate the delivery of quality Scancare products and associated services;
- implement and maintain an AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 Quality Management System;
- ensure all Scancare staff are familiar with the relevant Quality Management System policies, processes, procedures;
- ensure that management and staff are kept abreast of changes in relevant standards, legislation and industry requirements; and
- audit the Quality Management System and review our performance and assess feedback from customers, with a view to continual improvement.
4. Policy approval
This policy was approved by Scancare’s Director of Operations, Michael Stanton on 8 Sep 2020
compliance | safety | productivity
Contact us for more information